Living without the guilt
Imagine living life with less of the guilt that comes with being 'mom', while also trying to be (wife, friend, family, volunteer, boss, yourself) everything else.
Breaking free from your fears
Imagine powering through your fears. Such as, fear of not doing enough, fear of not being good enough, fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of judgement, fear of never moving forward, fear of doing things wrong.
Caring for yourself
Imagine discovering what it is that best nourishes YOU, so that you can better nourish those around you.
Knowing your real priorities & values
Imagine being able to base your to-do's on what REALLY matters most, and having the confidence to say no to the things that don't.
Imagine having the confidence in yourself to step out of your comfort zone and do those things you have always wanted to.
Regaining your identity
Imagine knowing, owning and being confident in your unique self, inside and beyond the multiple roles you have in your life.
Transforming old habits and dis-empowering thoughts
Imagine having a grip on the self sabotage. We all have it, but it does not have to control us anymore.
Designing (or re-designing) a life you LOVE
Imagine living life in a way that is beneficial for your family, as well as yourself!
Imagine cutting through the muck of confusion and creating momentum and certainty in areas that you feel stuck.
Leaving behind status quo
Imagine thriving with a daily life that is soulful, fulfilling and inspiring;
not constantly overwhelming and deflating.
- Do you have any formal training? - Absolutely! You can find out more about my training with the Coaches Training Institute HERE. It's one of the best in the world!
- What exactly IS co-active coaching? - Co-active coaching is a particular coaching style, method and way of thinking in the coaching industry. To see more explanation just look right HERE!
- How and where are sessions held? - I use video calls for all of my coaching sessions (usually via Skype). It might sound crazy that you can get amazing coaching over phone and video (I thought that at first too), but the proof is in the pudding! AND it allows us to work together no matter where you live, while saving you the time, hassle and stress of driving from point A to B.
- How can I know if coaching is for me before I make that investment? - That is what your complimentary chemistry session is for! During that call, I will be answering all your questions about coaching as well as taking about 20 minutes to give you a taste of how powerful coaching can be.
- What if I'm not a mom? - My niche happens to be working with moms, but that doesn't mean that we would not coach well together even if you're not a mom! If your not, and it looks like we might be a good fit for each other, go ahead and schedule your free chemistry session and we can go from there! If you happen to be male and are looking for a coach, I know several great coaches that work with men and would love to pass their information on to you.
Feeling unsure if coaching is what you need?
Schedule your Complimentary Chemistry Call!
We can chat, coach, answer questions and you will be able move forward
without 'buts', 'what ifs' and 'huhs?'.
I'm not just a Coaches Institute Trained (CTI) Coach. I'm also a wife, momma and 'Lauren'. I love to fly fish and ski, can't resist a warm cookie, sing & dance my heart out when no one is looking and I get excited over movie nights at home! (Because what's better than eating popcorn snuggled up in your jammies?!) I've been through a lot of ups, downs, confusion, fears and obstacles in my life... and I am here because of YOU! You can find and live the life you desire, and I can help you get there.